Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:39:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF woo hoo cinematic hack?  (Read 4593 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nekotlc

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2011, 11:13:24 pm »

Hi, I'm looking for the woo hoo cinematic hack where the woo hoo special event  scene plays every time a couple has woo hoo. Dose anyone know if that hack is still around and where I can find it? Also where can I find the first kiss enabled hack? I'd really love to have those hacks back and add them to my game!
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:20:21 pm »

It is not a hack. If you go into Options in your game you can press "Special Event Camera enabled/disabled". A woohoo is only brought to cinecam view if it is the first time that couple has woohooed together. Just like you can only have one kiss from one Sim. You can retrigger it if you have Apartment Life and you use the spell to clear the Sim's memories. (Evil witches can do this) Hope I helped you. Smiley Woohoo and kiss cutscenes will also appear if it is a different Sim that your selectable one has never kissed/woohooed with. Again, kiss scenes will also be retriggered if a Sim's memory has been wiped.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 08:12:04 pm »

Wink http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,16106.0.html

There is no "first woohoo" enabler hack that I know of (and if there really is I'd also like to know where it is since I'm slowly getting back into practicing "dramatic" shots with poses and all)... but Squinge definitely had the first kiss one.  Very useful posing if used in conjunction with his "no hearts on first kiss" mod, but then again the hearts do put a little outrageous cuteness in it.  Smiley

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:32:13 pm »

I remember a mod that gave the ability to enable the woohoo movies each time.  It was either an option with ACR or Chris Hatch's Bouquet, but I'm leaning towards ACR.  Unfortunately I don't have TS2 loaded on my computer so I can't verify this.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:44 pm »

No, you're absolutely right about that, ancienthighway.  Thanks for that heads up. Smiley  It's been a long time since I've actually used ACR, but it does in fact include that option now that I've re-read the documentation. Tongue Just never really put many of its features into action while I had it, but now that I know I might either redownload 1.0 or test the V2.0 Beta 5c out and see what's new. 

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 02:40:55 pm »

Some of the cinematics are pulled from bhavs. At least I disabled the childbirth cinematics this way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: