Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:23:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with Global Phone hack Call.../Emergency  (Read 4451 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Max3D

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2011, 05:43:51 am »

Simply I Can't find the action/intraction bhav Sad
What i whish to make is, simply, restore the old call for emergency mode, 'cause  with AL when you call for emergency, the sim walk to the phone, and if the fire is eating you house, the sim cancel the action and start to scream again like an idiot  angry

so first of all i want to restore the action, the sim should run to the phone, instead walk
second, the action shouldn't be cancelable, so if I say "Call for Emergency" is 'cause there is a damned emergency...

the problem is that in TTAB there isn't any call for emergency bhav.. I've made some search and i've found the TTAS which is part of 0x7FB208FA group, but without TTAB i can't able to edit the actions...
HEEELP !! Sad

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 08:37:19 am »

Are you sure you don't have hacks/mods that interfere with this action? If you've recently installed AL, your old mods/hacks might not be compatible.
Try to move out your downloads, trigger a fire (on a test lot!) and see if they can call. If they can do it now, you have something bugging up the interaction.

You could also use fire alarms (one in each room) or water sprinklers (above items that easily catch fire - stoves, fireplaces, Christmas trees, and so on) instead. Fire alarms will make the fire brigade come, while sprinklers put out the fire automatically.

I like sprinklers best. Even though they tend to leave a mess, they're pretty effective. The moveobjects cheat is great for "mopping up" the water in buy mode afterwards.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Max3D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:02:43 am »

I don't want to use fire allarms, also the PC where i develop my hack is cleaned and correctly installed.
what i want is to restore the "run at phone" when i order "call for emergency"

and about that
I really wonder what the hell the maxioid have done to our game  Lips Sealed

so I've searched for "Chiama.../Emergenza" (which is translated "Call.../Emergency")
there are three files (MakeActionString prim string set) type 0x53545223 with different groups, 0x7FB208FA, 0x7F71B65B , 0x7FDC58E5
which are TTAs but on the TTAB there sin't any reference to those files so I can't really find the damned bhav  Sad
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:04:09 am by Max3D » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: