Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:39:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elder Male Swimwear crashes game  (Read 2303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:09:34 pm »

In CAS or in-game, if my active sim attempts to changes into swimwear the game freezes and crashes.  Elder Male swimwear can be bought in-game, but can not be changed into.  Does anyone know the cause and fix for this issue?  Has anyone seen this problem before?  I removed the last Elder Male swimwear custom content added to the game; but I have to admit, I don't play Elder Male sims often and this problem could have been present long ago!
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:11:04 am »

Oops! Swim wear are normally just simple recolors! Do you have any kind of replacements for defaults? Check for something wrong in it. If you don't even play elders, it is impossible that you downloaded a special mesh, so check for all recolors. It can also be something intended for adults that was enabled for elders and it doesn't work well, as for example, clothes meant for YAs, work very badly for elders.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:39:05 am »

Try the 50/50 method to sort it out. Much easier if you have clothing in one place...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: