Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:11:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classification of Sims version?  (Read 4406 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:24:59 am »

Is it difficult to include a brief classification on the new posts that appear on the main page, so that you know immediately if it deals on TS2 or TS3? Sometimes you read something interesting and only after you clicked and entered the thread you get to know which game it is talking about. It would also avoid that you give or get wrong information and have to go back and include "oops! wrong game!" Thanks.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:15:20 am »

It's up to the individual poster to state in the title thread if it's Sims 2 or Sims 3 related. You could also go into the forum view and click on "Show unread posts since last visit" and it will show you what section it has been posted in. That way you'll know if it's Sims 2 or 3 related. For example, one of the items on my list is:    Manga for your sims! New in Custom Objects & Recolors

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:57:25 am »

Thanks, it is probably the way to go. Normally I'm not looking for anything in special, it is just some text that calls my attention and maybe I still keep much a cat curiosity.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: