Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:18:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find/Is there a No Lecture baby mod or hack?  (Read 3780 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rei__hino

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:10:51 pm »

Does anyone know of this mod/hack? I would greatly appreciate if someone has or can tell me where to find this. Its so frustrating with multi births to have them drop everything to lecture a baby on something babies just do lol. Esp when you are in the middle of doing something or mid diaper change on another baby and they just stop and lecture their baby. I could see maybe lecturing a toddler who is potty trained but a new born I don't see why it is in there lol. Thank you for you time and help Smiley.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:37:51 pm »

I've never seen this in my game. Sure you don't have a mod conflict of some sort?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
rei__hino

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 05:02:56 pm »

Not that I have notice. It has always done it to me even before the downloads.

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 06:20:06 pm »

My Sims lecture their babies if they fill their nappies. Sims won't let you do anything as far as babies relieving the bladder need. A mod like this would be useful, my Sim's house caught on fire because he stopped and lectured his baby while roasting turkey.  rolleyes Sims' intelligence never ceases to make me laugh.  Giggle

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:58 pm »

Your sims are obviously exemplary parents, theraven Smiley My sims lecture their babies all the time unless I stop them from doing it with a hack. Mine are real diaper fillers :lol:

Anyway, since the OP does not list which EP they need the hack for, they're going to have to find it themselves here. Go to the directory for your newest EP/current game engine (ie. the game engine that you use to launch the game, eg. Mansions and Gardens uses the AL game engine), then go into the Hacks directory and then grab antibabylecture.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 08:42:22 pm »

Pescado's antibabylecture found in the DC.  Just pick the right DC for your game.
rei__hino

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 08:42:37 pm »

My current ep is Free Time. Sorry didn't think to add that lol. Thank you for all of your replies too. I looked in there and I probably over looked it but I didn't see a no lecture one. Perhaps you can help. Thank you again for your time and help guys n gals Smiley

Edit: Oh Thank you so much ^.^! I got it now Smiley thanks again to all of you.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:57:20 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 08:58:08 pm »

I merged your posts. Please don't reply to yourself within 24 hours. Smiley Instead, just edit your post to add on anything new.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: