Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 04:47:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Content not displaying in Nightlife  (Read 19651 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RetroDISKOBall

View Profile
?
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2007, 07:01:31 pm »

Quote from: kathy;17197
Well I figured this one out myself so if anyone has this problem....
How would I do that, being that there already is a 'Downloads' folder..and it won't allow me to make another folder with that specific name?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 01:01:26 pm by Squinge » Logged

Love thine EGO as thyself. Because that is what it is.
The body of a woman is neither ugly nor shameful, but the one ecstasy granted to the race of men.
:female:
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2007, 07:48:19 pm »

I had the same problem w/ custom hairs & makeup, though eyebrows were my biggest issue.

Whenever I had one of my sims use eyebrows other than the bushiest kind, their entire face turned the color of their eyebrows; they were faceless.  Also, after I applied makeup to a sim, when I loaded them in a community lot or exited to the neighborhood view and back to their lot, their entire face would flash blue... I would go to a mirror, click "fix appearance", & they would appear to be using all maxis defaults (and their eyebrows & makeup were missing) meaning that their eyes & skintone were normal... but once I fixed their makeup their faces turned back to their normal color & their custom skin, eyebrows, and makeup returned.

The problem didn't go away until I purchased & downloaded OFB, and it hasn't come back since I got uni.

Anyone have any idea why this happened?  I don't have the problem anymore, but I'm wondering whether anyone else had this happen...

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
Kageume
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2007, 11:57:41 am »

Hello, I'm a new person here, and it turn out that I've shared quite a same problem mentioned here, that is where a certain custom content doesn't show up in the game. But most of the non appeared items are recolored items that uses the same mesh. I've tried every method that mentioned to no avail.
But more importantly to me is that some objects from Nightlife appears without its colors, meaning it just show some white area with certain words inside. This includes cars, clothes, hairs, and even vampire skins. I'd give you a screenshot below:

Is there any way to solve the second problem?? Because it just annoys me, although the game still run smoothly. For your information I installed the Expansion pack not in their order, in this case I installed Nightlife the last, after I installed fun stuff, university,etc. Thx beforehand.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: