Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:43:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to restock Hydro and Clean Bots  (Read 2130 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EmeraldFalcon

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 12:30:32 pm »

Hey, I've had the Sims 2 since it came out, but I've never actually joined a fansite before, soooo...here's hoping you can help me.

I have all 8 EPs, The Family Fun, IKEA, and Kitchen and Bath stuff packs, and a lot of CC, but only ONE hack - the townie no memory loss pack from this site.

My two twin brothers, Fred and George (<.<;Wink started a toy and robot shop.  I set cleanbots and hydrobots for sale, and sold one.  In order to sell it, I couldn't set the ACTUAL bot for sale, I had to set the base for sale...I thought that was how it was supposed to work. (?)

When I send the lot owner to restock it, however, it says he has none of the base in his inventory.  I think it's the Come Home Rover base or something like that?  He does have a lot of cleanbots and hydrobots in his inventory, though.

I would be okay with just deleting the out of stock sign and placing a new clean or hydrobot after every sale, but I can't get rid of the out of stock sign either, without restocking the item first and then taking it off sale.

Any help?  I haven't been able to find this problem elsewhere, and it looks like my alternatives are not selling the clean and hydrobots or changing stores every so often - neither of which I want to do.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:47 pm »

Try using "move_objects on" to delete the sale signs.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
EmeraldFalcon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 11:03:32 am »

Thanks, that's working for now.  Does anyone know why I'm having this problem in the first place?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: