Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:23:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Policy?  (Read 1389 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ChildofRenessaince

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2011, 09:35:49 am »

WCIF Jwilson5's Policy?

I'm a creator for the TS2, and back when I finally decided to share some of my creations, my computer decided I didn't need the sims 2 anymore. Or anything for that matter.
Anyways,...I finally got everything working again, but I lost everything.

I decided to just start back from the bottom. I made, and am making more recolors of Oepu's skintone.

Oepu doesn't seem to care, but I just used JW's for a base, since they already had the feet on them. To make them compatible all I would have to do is slap some toenails on which JW did.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate to share these?
I made a Darker Default, as well as some in between tones. I also geneticized and townified them. I'm up to 10ish so far, in cool and in-between tones.

And JW hasn't logged in since 2009.
Smiley

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 08:59:41 pm »

Which skintone did you use as base, exactly? Most of jwilson5's creations were made using others' works as a base, so that would probably be the determining factor. Failing that, since he didn't ever list a TOU in any of his posts, it's probably safe to say it's OK to use as long as you give credit and like back to the original. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: