Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:34:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request celebrity Sim -Sims 3  (Read 2523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
worldinagrainfosand

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2011, 05:20:58 am »

Hi guys,

First of all , I am a sims addictive fan.I've been looking over two months now for a personalized-celebrity sim. I've checked out this site , the mod site and other smaller ones , but unfortunately nothing.

I'm gonna give you details for the artist i'm telling about . I really hope that a gifted person out there will take this thread under consideration and help this desperate girl.

Well , to the point :
I'm looking for this custom sim : Giusy Ferreri. She is a 32 old italian singer-songerwriter.She came second in the first italian edition of the X factor. Her voice is compared to the following artists " Amy Winehouse , Nina Simone , Adele and Bessie Smith.
She is famous in her own country , in Greece and Serbia.

Contact info:
(Excuse- by the way- my broken language cause I'm not a native speaker.)
I'm not a subscribed user-member on TSR. So if you'd have the time to start this project , you could pm me so i can send you my e-mail. I'm not gonna use this sim in public videos etc (i mean as copyrighted material). , just wanna use it personally (just for gaming).All credits to the respective owner-artist.

(without smiling , glasses etc) (well these ones are pretty much photoshopped i guess)

*Admin note: hotlinks removed*

Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 08:14:42 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 08:18:00 am »

First, I'm moving this to the right section. You posted this in the Sims 2 request section.

Second, please do not hotlink. You can edit your post to include them again, but they must be from your own account on whatever third party image host you use (Imageshack, photobucket, etc). Also, to make it easier for people with slower connections, please limit yourself to three images.

Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: