Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:19:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF - Female Bodies For Males  (Read 4212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Vueiy_Visarelli

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:44:16 am »

Ironically, I'm asking not because I want them, but because I want to get rid of them.  I downloaded a few sims from TS3's main site, only to realize too late that they were transgender/crossdressers/whatever.  I now have a handful of boots, shirts, and more for women on my men, but they show up randomly (I think some may be default replacements).  I can't delete them in-game, and I can't seem to find which folders they're in, either.  Even if I create a man using all standard clothing (i.e. MALE clothing), half the time, when he gets in the shower, skinny dips, or is otherwise naked, I see a female t-shirt shape, often w/ those boots.  What's worse is what it does to toddlers (it's all distorted like some horrible monster=thing).

I have a lot of custom content installed, so I'd rather not disable all of it (that would mess up quite a lot, from hair to clothes to skin).  However, if someone can point me in the direction of the origin of these files, I can look them up in my system and DESTROY THEM PERMANENTLY. Grin Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 05:09:33 am »

Hello,

The answer to your question, is quite simple if you went to remove some custom content you need to go through the launcher. And through your install content, the next step to do is go in your dc backup folder and delete your dc backup folder this will not affect your install cc in yourgame. Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Vueiy_Visarelli

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 07:06:03 pm »

Gone through the launcher dozens of times looking specifically for it (either it's mislabeled or for some reason isn't showing up), but I can't find it, and therefore can't remove it that way.

As for the folder, I did that, but those weird bodies still show up.  That's why I want the names of them/sites they came from/etc.: so I can see just what files I'm looking for, or what they're named in the launcher, or whatever.  If I know that, I should be able to pinpoint them, as opposed to looking for a needle in a haystack.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 09:18:16 pm »

i know that for the boots if you have them they are called night and day every day boots and for all info about bad cc in your game feel free to, Look HereFor all info and it will also help you in finding all bad cc in your game Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: