Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 11:03:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inappropriate Behavior  (Read 3378 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
botukon

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2011, 05:15:20 pm »

I got one of the opportunity tasks. I am supposed to train another sim for money. I called the sim over to my sim's home. My sim is in the backyard and the visitor hasn't even come inside yet. Apparently the visitor did something inappropriate while still outside. He reacts to his own inappropriate behavior (whatever it was) and leaves because he feels uncomfortable. My sim hadn't even had a chance to scold him yet. I am requesting a mod that will prevent sims from noticing inappropriate behavior unless they are in the same room. I would also like the mod to prevent guests from leaving unless it is the host that is inappropriate. I have updated to the latest patch and I am running Ambitions.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 05:38:57 pm »

Moved to the right section. Please post all requests for Sims 3 here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 09:25:35 am »

I got one of the opportunity tasks. I am supposed to train another sim for money. I called the sim over to my sim's home. My sim is in the backyard and the visitor hasn't even come inside yet. Apparently the visitor did something inappropriate while still outside. He reacts to his own inappropriate behavior (whatever it was) and leaves because he feels uncomfortable. My sim hadn't even had a chance to scold him yet. I am requesting a mod that will prevent sims from noticing inappropriate behavior unless they are in the same room. I would also like the mod to prevent guests from leaving unless it is the host that is inappropriate. I have updated to the latest patch and I am running Ambitions.

Hello,

About your request, have you tought about asking twallan on is website. About this mod and there is also rainbow brite on iplay sims that could create this mod for you or piper on Iplaysims registration on these site is requiered in order to post on these forums but i am pretty sure they would be happy to look if this is possible Wink to create for you.

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php

http://iplaysims.com/forum/index.php

And i second your request in a way because i would love this mod as well. lol

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
botukon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 10:52:25 pm »

I hadn't thought of asking twallan, but I will. I think the telepathy present in the game is ridiculous.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: