Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:54:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with fixing broken cres  (Read 6428 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KeeKeeKatt

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:23:40 pm »

I need help with fixing the broken cres of my clothing mesh in simPE. Can anybody explain how to do this?
bobby T.H.
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:37:19 am »

Well Chloe ! or should I call you Lou-Lou
Lets just call you *email removed*  it's more personal

Now you are "KeeKeeKatt" and before that you were HereKittyKitty ,that a big no,no ,you cannot have two account on one site
you could have tried being more original in your nickname .

But the question on the cres give you up ,I can tell you first hand that you wont get help on that topic here ,this is a novice site ,just look around at creation that are hosted here ,it speak for itself
I think you just lost my help ,I spent an hour describing in details to you personally and then i see this ,you expect BobbyTH the Queen Of Mesh to tutor you ,then you come to the one place where i was treated like shit ,to get help , Nono
Anyway ,this was probably meant to be because -Plicka Shiwaa just happen to be in need of help (yes the great Plicka)

ps:careful staff, *i can ear then bitching already about my spelling, lol*
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:00:56 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Going on Sabbatical for an Undetermined period !
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 09:52:40 am »

Stop acting so big, Bobby. One would think your head had swollen to three times the size... So I sugegst you deflate your head before someone else does it. You're not the only big master creator that ever was here at Insim (or anywhere else, for that matter), and you're not a part of the staff, so mini-modding is frowned upon. Besides, I still have troubles deciphering what you write, so if other people have troubles understanding your posts, I sincerely feel with them.

About KeeKeeKatt and/or HereKittyKitty - I've banned the KeeKeeKatt account, and depending on the rest of the staff, the other account might be banned, too. It's only allowed to have one account. It would also help if you answer to posts you've already made, instead of making tons of "help me" topics about the same theme without lettung us know whether the tips works or not.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:12:27 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 11:08:18 am »

I've also removed the email address from your post, Bobby. That's a big no-no as well. Posting someone else's personal information is a bannable offense around these parts and emails addresses count as personal info.

If people want to come here for help, it's their right to do so. If people want to try and get help from more than one source, it's their right as well. Also, I just want to note, you were brought to task for acting like you were too big and important to follow our site rules and you chose to leave in a huff for it. We didn't kick you out. Keep in mind, Bobby, the higher the horse you climb up on, the longer and harder the fall.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
bobby T.H.
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 09:29:30 pm »

Poke2 Yak Yak Yak

Going on Sabbatical for an Undetermined period !
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »

And now we watch her fall. Enjoy your ban, Bobby.

I'm locking this.

OP, if you want to start a new help thread here you are welcome to. It's unfortunate this one got polluted by Bobby"s "Holier than thou" attitude.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: