Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:59:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In game sinktone changer [Found]  (Read 1838 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Poet

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2011, 11:43:45 pm »

Ok, I used to have a picture, it was a hacked object that would change the skintone of an existing sim in my game. Like an idiot, I deleted it somewhere along the way. I know theere are a few objects out there, like the sim cloner, and the vials, but those aren't the ones i had. This object was the picture, that sort of looked like concentric orange,red, and yellow circles, or something of that nature. Once you clicked on the pic, you could choose either light, med, tan, or dark maxis skintone. When you chose what you wanted, it would automaticly chane the sim's skin, and if you had default replacements, it would use those. So anyway to my point, if anyone has this object, and is willing to share, or if anyone knows where I can find it, I would be eternaly greatful. i thought it was either here, or at MTS2, but have had no luck finding at either, nor any luck with a google search. If you can help, I thank you so much in advance.

Poet
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:45:10 am by Poet » Logged
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 08:15:28 am »

It was by Chrisinlove. You can find it over at ModtheSims: HERE
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:44:47 am »

That one I knew about, not the right on, but thank you so much. I did find the one I was looking for this morning At the adult site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: