Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:48:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wedding rings  (Read 6285 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
emmanuella

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:58:26 am »

Hi, does anyone know if there is a default replacement for the wedding and engagement rings for the sims 2 , I think I might have seen something like this a few years ago I have looked on MTS, GOS, BPS, I even googled it and no luck if anyone knows could you please let me know by linking me to it. Thank you in advance.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:56:47 pm »

There is this Invisible Wedding Ring replacement. If you have Bon Voyage, you can use one of the rings from the jewelry list and place over it.

Also, there is this one with a neat design on it, or this silver replacement one.

Hope this helps!!! Smiley
emmanuella

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 08:23:09 pm »

That isn't the one that I was looking for, I saw it in one of the wonderful stories on this site the woman was wearing a different ring but thank you so much for checking for me.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 11:26:36 pm »

Oh okay and your welcome. Sorry I couldn't help. In your original post, you didn't specify a certain ring replacement. You just asked for a default replacement. Sorry I wasn't of any help and good luck with your search.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:10:06 pm by Cindra » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 02:18:17 pm »

Another place to start is to contact the author of the story you mentioned and just ask them if they remember where they got the ring used on this character. Good luck!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stuart

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 06:31:16 am »

Am really struggling with this. Feel like I can hold the twist well into the downswing (last parallel) but then I lose it and flip. Ball flight is usually straight but short and super high.

Cannot get to wedding ring up, no matter what I try. What am I missing?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: