Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:26:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basegame dress mesh?  (Read 2402 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2011, 05:57:35 pm »

I have a set of dresses that theraven made for advent a few years back, and they follow the mesh of the horrendous basegame formal wear for CF...
I also have a default replacement set from last years advent that changes the mesh and texture of the dresses to a cuter dress that I had seperatly before that I liked.

Now, the problem is that I don't have a mesh for the cute dresses that theraven made, because I replaced the awful basegame dresses with ones with a different mesh!
I was just wondering if there is anywhere that I could maybe find the mesh for those dresses? Or do I just have to take out my defaults for them to work? :/

Please and thanks for any help!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 06:06:45 pm »

You either have to make the default BG mesh into a custom mesh and re-link the textures for the dresses, or remove the defaults. If I were you, I'd first check if there are non-deafults for the other dresses, and if so your problem is kind of solved without having to do much.

I rarely replace default meshes unless the replacement can use old textures. I like texture replacements much better than complete mesh replacements. Much more useful, and they don't mess up any custom recolors I might have.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 06:11:41 pm »

I didn't even consider that it could happen! Thank you very much, I'll just yank 'em out. I'd rather have the cute dresses you made than the solid color ones I have now LOL Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: