Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:04:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAS Body Hair/Male] Convert AllenABQ TS2 Body Hair  (Read 2594 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »

Hi,

AllenABQ did 5 transparencies set based on TS2 body UVmap.

I would like to know if someone can convert them for The Sims 3 please. My favorite sets are 4a and 4b.

Note: all files are available at insimadult (R18 - Adult only)
Quote from: AllenABQ
I do my work in Photoshop using layers.  Every body hair set I create I also save as a transparency layer that can easily be dropped on exported skintone bitmaps.  (That's how I'm able to produce so many identical hair patterns in a single set.  I only need to draw it once!)

If you are doing a skintone project in Photoshop (or any Photoshop compatible bitmap editor) and want to make use of one of my hair sets, you can download the transparency layers that you need using the links below.

It's SO much easier than trying to tweak my sets that are already packaged for use in the game!

My only rule is to please give proper credit when you use them for something made available to the public.  People who don't abide by this will find themselves listed on the HairySims.com "Hall of Shame".

You might also consider dropping me a note or posting to the thread here about how you intend to use them.  Not required, but I and others would love to know what you have planned!

NON-ADULT MATERIAL
These files do not contain any overt adult material.  Only files for barbie males are included.  They could just as well reside on InSIMenator.net, but are stored here for the sake of keeping my work in one place.

*link removed*
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:25:01 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 05:23:11 pm »

Seriously, considering the amount of times I have to come into one of your requests and correct something or advise you of our policies, do you ever read the site rules?

We are PG-13 and, as such, links to 18+/adult sites or requesting something to be made or converted wherein the prospective creator would need to download something from any 18+/adult sites isn't allowed, regardless of whether the item in question in adult or not. If it originates there, then you have to request for edits there.

Thread locked.

I would advise you to familiarize yourself with the site rules and read the stickies in the sections you post in or you will quickly find yourself running out of warnings. Considering we have a three strike system, you should consider yourself lucky we're still warning you, since I have personally given you more than three.

Also, editing a post to remove traces of an admin's edit is something I wouldn't advise. As you can see I put it back.  

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: