Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:02:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I extract this mesh?  (Read 7170 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mayve
Novice Sim Home Builder

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »

I hope someone can help me with this. I've been trying without success to extract the male hakama mesh from sims 2 happy holiday stuff.  Can someone explain to me step by step how to do it or direct me to a beginner's tutorial for doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Mayve

<br />
Sims 1 and 2 Downloads
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:22:12 am »

If you have a recolor of that particular maxis mesh and you have the pack installed, you can do it pretty easy in SimPE:

1. Open a new file.

2. Go to the Tools menu and go to PSJE > Body Mesh Tool > Extracting Stage. You will see a box entitled "Sim Mesh Extractor" pop up.

3. Click Open, and find a texture/recolor file linked to the maxis mesh you are looking for, and once again, click on Open. The extracted mesh files will appear in the resource list.

The other way is if you know the exact name of the mesh in question. You'd open the Sim Mesh Extractor once again, only this time typing the name of the mesh (ex. efBodyPajamasClassic, tmBottomNaked, amTopJacketTshirtHang, etc.) into the Base Mesh Name field, then click OKSmiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: