Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please anyone.. WCIF the no-shoo-bed-whoo? Please read inside....  (Read 2810 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dragonstar

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2011, 01:20:02 am »

Ok. I know MTS2 had it, but the link isn't hooked up anymore and after I lost half my download folder, this is the last Mod I have been trying to find again.    This is the mod done by LizzLove, *Love all her work! * I promise.. this time I won't lose it if you can help me find it!  I have all my custom content now backed up on a flash drive, so I hope it won't happen again.  Grin

Thanks in advance, you all   Rock  !!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:30:21 am »

Hint:

Go to her profile on MTS, click on game mods, and you'll find it there (on the left, fourth one down).

Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dragonstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 02:00:09 am »

Hi there.  That's the link that doesn't work.  All I get when i click it is this:

404 Not Found
      nginx/0.8.55

So, that's why I am asking here for help, if anyone knows of another place I could get it from.  Thank you for looking into for me.   Grin

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 04:24:57 pm »

Have you thought of contacting her directly? Sometimes that is the best way to go, and that particular mod could be a victim of the meltdown MTS had a couple years ago. Some of the things lost were never found or heard from again and they've still not gotten 'round to saying so. Or it could just be a case of a busted link and they need to know about it.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 05:10:01 pm »

That's the link that doesn't work.

Weird, I clicked on Joy's link and it works just fine for me. Here try this. Zip file is on first page (fixed version)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: