Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:11:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian and African origin  (Read 5688 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:50:36 pm »

I was wondering if there are any other sites besides Insiminator, TSR or MTS that have good looking and well made Asian or African Sims to download. Anything would be fine, males + females please.

Thanks
whitechocolate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 04:18:59 pm »

You can visit Oepu's site. It's in German but I hope you understand nevertheless... click on "Sims 2" - "Downloads" on the left and pick "sims" in the main window - she has made two awesome female asian sims (sims 2 and 4) and one also goodlooking male asian sim (sims 4). Hope I could help you.  YAY

mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »

Thanks whitechocolate, No problem with german or many other languages, I speak several of them.
Not much of a choice on this site, but nevertheless I found one female and one male asian that were fairly good looking.

Thanks for the help, any other site that could host asian or african/ indian ethnic Sims?
whitechocolate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 03:06:57 am »

you're welcome, and yes, sadly she doesn't create anymore. But you can also check out Erininy sims for ethnic sims, I am sure you will find some there. I just haven't found out how to turn over the next page -.-
and for asian sims created by asian creators you might also check out Cakestore. They are not always ethnic looking but have this special touch ^^

mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 03:24:19 am »

you're welcome, and yes, sadly she doesn't create anymore. But you can also check out Erininy sims for ethnic sims, I am sure you will find some there. I just haven't found out how to turn over the next page -.-
and for asian sims created by asian creators you might also check out Cakestore. They are not always ethnic looking but have this special touch ^^

Thanks again, I found a few on both sites which are interesting and with some tweaking in Bodyshop I am able to make something good looking. Thanks.
I couldn't figure out how to change pages on mtsims neither, but when I will, I'll let you know.

If anyone has more links, thanks. Wink

mrb

Edit:
Does anyone know where I could find Helgasims hairmeshes and colours? I found a few on the Simsgraveyard, but not exactly the ones I was looking for. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:16:52 am by mrbisonm » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 02:25:10 pm »

I'm at work, so I can't browse to look for you, but you could try at Simscave. You'll have to register to see some of their sections, in particular the area where the share pay or missing items.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 06:06:42 pm »

I'm at work, so I can't browse to look for you, but you could try at Simscave. You'll have to register to see some of their sections, in particular the area where the share pay or missing items.

lol.... I just got back from there. I found http://www.simscave.com/ about 2 hrs ago and went through some parts of the site, and yes....lots and lots of ethnic Sims on several pages. Some of them well done and others just perfect.
Thanks for the direction anyways. Wink Very kind.

I still haven't found the helgasims hairs.

mrb
Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 10:34:52 am »

JayUrban12 @ MTS has awesome African american sims.  His "Darian" is my fave!!! <3

Update...
He has posted them at Insimenator.org as well.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:04:57 am by Maiviastorm » Logged

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 11:33:39 am »

JayUrban12 @ MTS has awesome African american sims.  His "Darian" is my fave!!! <3

Update...
He has posted them at Insimenator.org as well.

True, he (she) has done some good looking Sims. I especially like "Dwayne", similar to "Darian".
Thanks for pointing me into this direction, much appreciated. Wink

mrb

EDIT: For those who are interested in the same things as me, here is something that I found. Very well done (best so far) ethnic coloured Sims. Some of them are fantastic!
Example:

*do not hotlink*

Site:  http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html

....under serasims/sims.....
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:24:30 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 04:26:37 pm »

mrbisonm, if you want to share an image, save it your computer and upload it your own image sharing account. Do not hotlink, please, under any circumstances. This includes linking directly to an image on someone else's account, because it steals their bandwidth.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mrbisonm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 04:26:37 pm »

mrbisonm, if you want to share an image, save it your computer and upload it your own image sharing account. Do not hotlink, please, under any circumstances. This includes linking directly to an image on someone else's account, because it steals their bandwidth.

Sorry, didn't know....message understood.
ROX_Soxy_gal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 11:26:25 pm »

Have you tried SimsUrbania? They have some very good looking african american sims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: