Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:36:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Training Pants  (Read 3582 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nikoagonistes

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:34 pm »

Could someone please make me some training pants for toddlers?  Here's the general idea I have:

While, ideally, this would involve a completely new mesh, I think I could settle for a retextured diaper mesh or a "on-body" brief texture, as long as it illustrated the "underwear-sides, diaper-middle" model of training pant I'm looking for.

So, does anyone want to do this?  huh
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:51:48 pm by Nikoagonistes » Logged
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 03:32:41 pm »

Hello if you have a look, HereAnd Here you will find some toddler training pants already done registration may be requiered to view the download. Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Nikoagonistes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 06:49:31 pm »

Thanks for the links!  However, I don't think they'll serve my purposes for two reasons:
1.  They're for nighttime only, whereas I'd want my tot to wear them all day.
2.  They look exactly like "normal" underwear, whereas training pants should lie somewhere between diapers and undies.  At the very least, the training pant should be divided between the "center" (reaching from the center of the front though the crotch up along the center of the rear to the top; basically where the pant will absorb any "accidents") and the sides (which are normally stretchable (like "grown-up" briefs) and lack the straps of a "velcro" diaper.  The ones you linked to lack this

Why do I mention all this?  Because the only way to clean up a toddler Sim is to change his diaper (regardless of whether it's been "used" or not), even if his potty training has been a complete success.  So, I can't technically get my toilet trained Sim tots out of diapers (while they're still toddlers, that is), I'd like to give them the next best thing.

I though the pic from the old Pull-Ups ad demonstrated what I wanted pretty well, but apparently it wasn't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: