Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:02:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emaciated male mesh and mohawks  (Read 2402 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flammingcorn

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2012, 07:53:37 am »

I hope I'm posting in the right place. Anyway, I was wanted to know where I could find a few different things.

The first would be an emaciated/anorexic/whatever body mesh for males. Something like this: http://www.gothplaguesgear.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=83 but for males and Sims 3. I have a lot of malnourished characters and it's hard to replicate them because of this. I was thinking of making a mesh myself, but I don't have the means or the know how to do so, so hopefully there's one floating around out there somewhere. If not, I guess I should take this to the request boards...

The next would be a floppy mohawk, or any mohawk variation really. I think I downloaded most of the known mohawk downloads out there, but I'm always looking for good variations. I'm something of a mohawk enthusiast. XD

I would also like to mention (though these aren't as important as the first two) that I'm looking for anything such as bruises, bloody noses, chipped teeth, etc. to make a battered looking Sim.

I think that about covers everything. XD Thanks in advance for anything you can help me find. :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: