Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:08:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Kingdom Hearts Nobody Career (Outdated, use MTS version)  (Read 11253 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: December 02, 2011, 01:10:37 pm »

Hey guys! It's your resident wolf here with something new for everyone! I'm sure this hasn't been done yet and I just might be the first. So I present to you the Teen Nobody Career. It's compatible with all versions of the game and shouldn't conflict with any other careers.

This is based off the Kingdom Hearts series and provides your Roxas or Xion Sims (or if you have another teen Nobody sim that isn't a main character) with a career to go to after school. There is no special outfit for this career, but I recommend dressing your Teens in LarxeneXII's Organization XIII coat for teens. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=193653

Level 1: Newborn Nobody
You are found by Master Xemnas and given a new name. Under the wing of Axel, you are tasked with small, minor jobs revolving around helping Demyx. Maybe if you build your skills up, you might actually get to go on missions.
Pay: $115
Hours: 5-8
Days: Mon-Fri

Level 2: Nobody in training
Xemnas orders you to follow the commands of Saix, the mission leader. He sends you to different worlds in search of heartless to kill and capture their hearts. The work is tiring, but worth it. With each passing day, you please Xemnas more and more. Maybe some day you will have a heart of your own.
Pay: $230
Hours: 5-9

Level 3: Nobody with power
You've done it. You are now an equal Nobody, which means no more getting pushed around anymore. It's smooth sailing from here, just make sure nothing happens to you or you will never hear the end of it. Your friends have helped you become powerful and Xemnas regards you highly. Nothing can break you out of this new sense of accomplishment.
Pay: $345
Hours: 4-9

Note: This career isn't transferable to the adult career at MTS. Also, the chance cards have a 45% chance of showing up during a shift.

Career with alternate work days and pay: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=462581 (Caution: Do not attempt to use both versions at once, they will overwrite eachother!)

Credits: Career made by SimPE using Bidou's career editor

PLEASE provide feedback upon completing the career with a teen.

Enjoy!!

* Teen Nobody Career.jpg (47.68 KB, 511x252 - viewed 6408 times.)
* TeenNobodyCareer-by-HylianWolf.rar (11.21 KB - downloaded 465 times.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:47:36 am by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 09:54:46 pm »

Please redownload, I fixed the file. The icons should be working now. Also I included a couple screenshots as a preview Smiley
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:58:31 pm by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:01:53 pm »

I have removed one of your attached images. As per our rules, please only attache one image. Any others must be hosted on your own third party image hosting account and placed directly in the body of your post.

Pictures must be hosted by a 3rd party - eg photobucket, tinypic

- except when uploading your creations attach one picture (and one picture only) to display for the forum thumbnail

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 10:37:37 pm »

Right, sorry I forgot. I hope you guys reminding me isn't becoming a nuisance...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:59:07 pm by HylianWolf » Logged

Upcoming Projects:
None

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 11:34:34 am »

If I have to bring out the Mighty Foam Pool Noodle of Justice, you know you're being a nuisance. Tongue
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:40:50 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 04:38:07 pm »

The Mighty Foam Pool Noodle of Justice? That sounds most unpleasant Sad
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:48:54 pm by HylianWolf » Logged

Upcoming Projects:
None

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: