Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 12:32:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Male Ponytails  (Read 10365 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pyxwpi

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2011, 10:12:58 pm »

I've searched high and low in the sims 3 community, and I've seen plenty of ponytails that are long to semi-long, but not many that are shorter.

If anyone can make these, I need two different ponytails. The first is one that would be at the nape of the neck, with some fringe for bangs in the front; just a few wisps on either side that hang down.
The second has thicker bangs in front, and the ponytail is high and sort of bushy. Looking from the front, you would be able to see the hair from the tail sticking up and fanning out.

There's another hair that I need too, now that I think about it. It's a long male hair with bangs in the front that are parted in the middle, so that you can see the center of the forehead and the hair curves in toward it. One of the things about longer male hair that I've seen and don't want is for the hair to trail onto the front of the sim over the shoulder. I would like it to go straight down the back.

I hope that's enough description for any potential creators to go off of. If anyone needs any more description on any of these, let me know.

I'd be grateful if someone did any ONE of these hairs, so thanks in advance for taking the time to look.  Grin

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:02:30 am »

Hello,

For the long male hair, if you look Here this one was created by new sea registeration is requiered in order to download her hair. And there is This hair style thats is close to what you are looking for that was also created by newsea registration is requiered as well in order to download and if you do a google search you will find lots of great hair styles for the sims3 and there is also the gos website that have great hair styles for male sims. Wink

*Edit: You can also find the hair Here and Here
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:23:27 pm by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
pyxwpi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 07:43:37 pm »

Actually, as long as I can make comparisons, this one: *hotlink removed* is more like what I'd want for the longer male hair. It's got similar bangs, but it's wavy instead of straight, has locks hanging over the shoulders, and it's only for females. This one: *hotlink removed* is kind of like what I would want for the high ponytail, except that it doesn't have the bangs and is female only as well. And lastly, this one: http://www.spring4sims.com/2009/03/short-male-ponytail-hair-by-cheryl-mason-mts2/ is like the low ponytail that I want, except it doesn't have the sparse hanging bangs and is for Sims 2.

I must seem rather picky, but I'm looking for a certain look, and I haven't seen any hairstyles that could fill the role I'm looking for. Similar ones, for sure, but usually they're for the opposite sex.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:13:22 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 10:14:50 pm »

Reading stickies is good for you

Do NOT hotlink!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
pyxwpi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 11:35:09 pm »

Very well. Newsea's Cynthia is the long hairstyle that is close to what I want, and Newsea's Guajira is the hairstyle that is similar to the high ponytail I'm describing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:13 am »

You can still post the picture, just make sure it's uploaded to your own third party image hosting account, as it says in the sticky I linked to in my last reply. Please read it, if you haven't. The "no hotlinking" rule isn't one exclusive to our site. Pretty much any site you post to has the same rule, so I would suggest you get used to saving images you like to your own computer and uploading them to whatever image host you like.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 10:27:10 am »

Also, Pierre, since you seem to have forgotten: IF you provide a link to something that is paysite/for sale, you MUST also provide a link to the Booty if that is applicable. We are NOT in the business of providing free advertisement for paysites, keep that firmly in mind when advising where people can find things. I, personally, do NOT go to either site for my downloads and generally steer clear of both; I find the ads on TSR to be questionable and dangerous to the health of my computer because they have been known and proven to harbour various nasties at one time or another.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:09 pm »

Thanks, Paden. I was going to mention that, but it slipped my mind.

Pierre, can you please edit your post to include the information Paden requested? Thanks.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 10:24:49 pm »

Ok i have edited my post no problem at all

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 10:26:17 pm »

Thanks, Pierre. I appreciate it.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile