Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:34:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF .... Archive.. and one other Q  (Read 2145 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Apis

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2011, 10:06:40 pm »

Earlier this year.. when first revisiting the Sims2 after a few years off... I was amazed at the closure of so many great CC sites, figuring most would still be there just hopping to sims 3 like many familair ones have.. but I was tossed a life line to regather some of my favourite CC, by means of a website where the items off many once popular sites which no longer existed, where archived, and available for down load, things like 11dots stuff and what not. I have since updated OS and lost my favourites listings in my net browsers, so was wonbdering if anyone recalled what that place was and possibly could point me in the right direction.

Now, also.. I have a WCIF about WCIF a place to ask about adult subjects.. I get that its not here, hence the adult sites existence, but it doesnt seem to have a WCIF section.

Thanks for your time, anyone who spent enough to read Wink

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 10:43:06 pm »

Could the site you're looking for be Simscave?

Also, regarding the adult question. I assume you mean our adult site. You could do what others have done and post your WCIF in the Sims 2 Discussion area.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 02:18:56 am »

Simscave is great , as Joy said , another good place for stuff is here http://sims2graveyard.com/  good luck!
Apis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 12:53:09 am »

YES the graveyard.. TY so much.

And yes I will write my WCIF Adult in the general discussions forum on the adult site, thanks both of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: