Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 11:07:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sgoobysnacks29's Greek statue collection from Sims 2 to Sims 3 conversion  (Read 10780 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:05:57 pm »

Hi, all! The one thing I really miss from Sims 2 is Sgoobysnack29's Greek statue collection...

...here
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,54557.msg850592.html#msg850592

...and this one which belongs to that larger collection
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,54800.msg854072.html#msg854072

I was wondering if some talented person could convert these statues for the Sims 3, so that we could enjoy them again and decorate our gymnasiums, spas and gardens with them. Smiley 

Caffeinated.Joy was very kind to remind me of Sgoobysnack's policy, which allows players to use his creations:
"Sgoobysnacks29's Policy:
Use it, Recolour it, Tear it apart, Remake it, Share it, but bloody well give credit."

imdvine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:03:32 am »

I second this request I think it would make an excellent addition to the Sims 3 experience.  Could you please keep it base game compatible.
Please and Thank you
gabriel degaux

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 04:46:47 am »

Ok guys my girlfriend has converted the statues for you.  I need to know where to upload since I am new to the forum.  They are in sims 3packs and package.  They may be recolor and she also lowered the polycount and overall improved them.
Edit1:  All the statues godesses and gods are included as well as the wrestlers.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:54:30 am »

Ok guys my girlfriend has converted the statues for you.  I need to know where to upload since I am new to the forum.  They are in sims 3packs and package.  They may be recolor and she also lowered the polycount and overall improved them.
Edit1:  All the statues godesses and gods are included as well as the wrestlers.

You can upload them to our 'Pudding Flavors' section. Just make sure they're zipped or rarred, and that all upload policies are followed and so forth.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
gabriel degaux

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 12:44:10 pm »

Thanks Jenna,
I am going to read the upload policies and post them.  Thanks for the reply.
gabriel degaux

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 05:55:52 pm »

OK, I've tried to post in Pudding Flavors several times and my post times out, so I have uploaded the collection to Mediafire for download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tw81dgjn9xwg4j2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 07:56:13 pm »

Can you make a separate thread for this in the section Jenna linked to? You can put the mediafire link in there. Just be sure to post an image of how they look in game.

Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 06:28:49 am »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! YAY

Sorry for not answering sooner but I've been extremely busy with work and haven't been able to play much. Still, you have no idea how happy this just made me. Thank you again. Fanku

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: