Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:05:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair Request  (Read 3644 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lunalovegood

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2011, 02:47:01 pm »

Okay. So i want to request this hair. (i hope this isn't hotlinking, i dont really understand it, but i uploaded the pictures to my photobucket)

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy341/lunalovegood115/09.jpg
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy341/lunalovegood115/32.jpg

the hair doesn't necessarily have to be the dip dye color, but that would be nice. but if not the pink dip dye color, just basic color would be fine.
thanks so much.

Edit: oh, and it's sims 2. i forgot to include that.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:22:03 pm by lunalovegood » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 03:43:58 pm »

Yep, you got it right. Smiley

Hotlinking is when you link directly to an image on someone else's site, or to an image on someone else's image hosting account. What this does is steal their bandwidth.

Any time you want to share an image on any forum, the best practice is save the picture to your own computer, upload it to your own account on the image hosting site of your choice (Photobucket, Tinypic, etc), which is what you've done.

Just a couple of things. Can you please pic three images and remove the IMG tags from the rest, leaving them as links people can click on to see? We ask people to limit themselves to three pictures or less in requests or WCIF to help the page load as quickly as possible for those with slower connections. Also, I merged your posts. If you post and think of something new to say, please click the "modify" button and add to your post instead of replying to yourself. The only exception would be if 24 hours or more had passed since your post. Smiley

Thanks!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:51 pm »

I found this one at GOS which is kind of similar

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=21537.0

Whoops, missed that this was the request section, sorry >_< So used to being in the WCIFs

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 06:56:37 pm »

That's all right. If someone makes a request and an you (or anyone else) finds something already made, it's perfectly acceptable (and appreciated) for you to reply with a link. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: