Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 02:54:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible problem with Any LTW For All Aspirations - AL  (Read 3553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OldChick

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2012, 01:43:30 pm »

Are toddlers and children suppose to have an adult LTW when using Any LTW For All Aspirations - AL? Because when I have only this mod in my downloads and create a family in CAS, the toddlers and children have adult LTWs, such as reaching the top of a career path or woohooing with x number of sims. Their wants and fears are age appropriate. I don't know if this is the same for children born in-game--I haven't made it that far on my new NB. Did this mod always create adult LTW for toddlers and children and I just didn't notice until now? I do have M&G--I have all EPs and SPs. I hope this doesn't mean I have to remove it, because I've used the earlier versions of this mod since the beginning--I love this mod!

Edit: Just wanted to add that when I pull this mod, it doesn't change the children's adult LTW. I've tried several things to restore the Maxis LTW for children: moving them out, then back in, aging them up, then down, and aging them down, then up. Also, the icon to the left of their wants/fears shows grow-up aspiration--it is only when you hover the mouse to bring up the details of the LTW that you can see they have adult LTWs.

Edit, yet again: Sorry to keep adding to this, but I tested some more and children born in-game do not have an adult LTW, so only toddlers/children created in CAS have the adult LTW. I also was able to fix the CAS children's LTW want by spawning sim modder and selecting Lifetime, then Normal Recalc.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:26:59 pm by OldChick » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: