Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:05:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farming Simulation 2011  (Read 4285 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2011, 06:10:41 pm »

Has anyone ever heard of the game called Farming Simulation 2011? I'm getting that game for Christmas. Does it have horses and other animals along with cows?

Prince Avalanche
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:43 pm »

Look what I found just by doing a bit of searching via Google! Google is marvelous and it took me less than two minutes! That's a lot less than the time it took you to wait for someone to look it up for you, isn't it? Wink

Experience life on the farm in the all new best-selling Farming Simulator Platinum Edition!

The new Platinum Edition offers even more realistic agricultural gameplay with a new assortment of Vehicles, Equipment, Trailers, Plants & Buildings. The new Platinum Edition also allows players to generate and sell their own energy with biogas plant, a solar plant, a wind energy plant & green houses.

Put your farming skills to the test on your very own 1400 acre farm and enjoy the thrill of driving authentic modern farming equipment in your quest to feed the world! Breed, Feed & Tend to your vast herd of dairy cattle & produce milk to sell at your local dairy, plus your cattle produce some of the best organic fertilizer. Use your modern farming machinery in the fields to plow, seed and cultivate a variety of crops. With wise planning, management and hard work your resulting harvest will provide you with the financial resources to better equip your property and increase your productivity. Now with an all new multiplayer mode you can help your friends on their farm or work together to build the farm of your dreams!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 07:58:32 pm »

That does sound like fun and I've never heard of it until recently.

Prince Avalanche
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: