Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:13:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF... Two things... Undead and Starwars related 0.o  (Read 1451 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Apis

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2011, 08:12:31 am »

I am looking for two things.. one.. something which allows one to fix zombie. er.. ism.. and secondly, there was a hack getting about a few years ago, which replaced Pillow Fights with light saber fights, which looked much cooler, and seemed to boost the fun much faster.... the only down side being that if the sims levels of relationships where too low, where sim 2 would normally deny sim 1a pillow fight, sim 1 in this hack just launches into them with light saber anyway, killing them. But that is actually a great means to add another way of killing sims.. which often need to be killed, come on, we all have sims who seem to constantly refuse to accept the commands of their diety (us) and so must be smote..

... so anyone know of a hack object I can load into my game and cure a zombie... or know of the light saber hack and where I might find it. ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: