Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:33:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibly another version of Marluxia's rediculously pink hair ^^  (Read 3825 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2011, 12:38:51 pm »

Okay all you KH simmers, I have something that I'm strongly considering releasing either here or MTS. We all know about Wicked Sim's pretty much perfect Marluxia hair, right? Well I have it but I don't necessarily like it due to how it's animated, it just seems to stick out at odd angles at the hair tips, like the animation was done very lazily. Well I found an extremely similar-looking hair and did a quick retexture and recolor to it and stuck in on my Marluxia. Well, my first impression was that it might be a little TOO pink, but after seeing it on him and how it moves better, I thought  "Hey, I think I got something here, now what will I do with it? Here's what it looks like from the front and side.

If you want to see more, bug the heck out of me for it. I won't release it unless it's wanted badly enough. Until it's been proven that it's something worth releasing, then it stays personal tongue

Oh and this is a mesh by Dedital Shep Bower with an XM sims pink texture if anyone is wondering what the hair is.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:03:54 pm by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 02:07:57 pm »

You know, if you want to share it, share it. Don't make people beg for it. That's just cruel and does nothing but feed your ego when people post "I want", "Oh, pretty please?" or "I LOVE it and must have it", etc. It's a bit like dangling a piece of chicken in front of the cat but never giving it to him.

Just remember to follow rules regarding TOU and, if the creator doesn't want their mesh distributed, then link to it and don't include it. If it's pay and can be found somewhere for free, link to both the original pay item and the free item.

I'm locking this to prevent a flood.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: