Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:17:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Female hair recolour and minor edit?  (Read 3084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2012, 05:00:38 pm »

Hello fellow simmers )

Not sure if I got the section to post right, if I didn't, please correct me.

So... down to the subject. I mostly dwell on MTS 2 site and the other day I found a nice female hairdo. Here goes the link to original download: http://modthesims.info/d/239599

I like the mesh, but I'm not a great fan of unnatural and acid-like hair colours so I'd love this one to be recoloured. 4 basic colours and elder grey would be just perfect. Ah, and also, can the ribbon at the back of the hairdo be shortened to be about the shoulder level? (hope this sounds clear enough, hehe!) If it can't, it would still be okay, though.

I'll kindly appreciate your help! Thanks for paying attention!

PS. The original author says the mesh is free to be recoloured as long as being posted on free sites and a credit is given.
PPS. Sorry for any mistakes I might have made, English isn't my native tongue!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 09:23:50 pm »

Alba, if half the people who *do* have English as a first language wrote as clear as you, the internet would be a better place. No need for any apologies! Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:29:45 am »

Thank you, caffeinated.joy =)

But believe me, the situation tends to be the same here, studying foreign languages, people tend to start forgetting their own, turning it into indivisible mess of borrowings from other languages and interjections. That whole situation really drives me mad and recently I've started monitoring my speech to be sure I'm not expressing myself like an orangutan )

Heh, but well, no more offtopic. )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: