Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:59:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ja's "Ghost Road" Terrain Replacement?  (Read 4235 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:22 pm »

Hullo, again. I'm sorry for so many posts! My game feels the need to make me miserable, I guess.  GAH3 I downloaded Ja's terrain replacement for the concrete in-game template. It replaces everything fine, except the asphalt in front of the active houses I play. I dropped the two .package files: [JA] Ghost - Concrete Road.package and [JA] Ghost - Concrete Terrain.package into my downloads folder. Can anyone help me, please?  huh

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 05:36:14 pm »

That's the usual way a terrain replacement works. It changes everything except the lot itself, as the road segments there are in fact floors and not terrains. I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned a fix for that in the orignal topic, as this is a common problem with terrain replacements.

If you found it at dreamwidth/livejournal, look at the description or in comments. If at GoS look for the description she has written.

Remember to never put a mod in your game unless you're sure of what it actually does and that you have all the components for it, which you usually figure out by reading the description.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: