Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:38:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Babies Under Cribs  (Read 3786 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maripics

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2012, 05:06:33 pm »

Hello! So, while playing sims 3 with my usual family, I noticed that their newborn does not stay on the crib mattress. The infant goes under the crib. You can't see that there's in fact a newborn there, but if you click the kid, it says it's on the crib. When I try to place teddy bears, the same happens. I'm currently playing with all the stuff and expansion packs. Thanks in advance.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 05:54:15 pm »

Do you have any mods/hacks, or do you play with custom cribs with slightly different placements? That might be the answer.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Maripics

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 08:18:52 pm »

Not really. I do have a few custom cribs, but they are not meshed any differently. I only found out how to install .package files yesterday, so it's not a mod, considering the problem started long ago. The only thing I have to start from is the fact that this problem started after I installed Pets. Does it have anything to do with that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: