Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:43:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SimTV - A place for sim storytellers!  (Read 2543 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam_Sims

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:24:15 pm »

Hi, everyone! I saw this part of the site so I thought I'd mention about a site I've been a part of for years! It's called SimTV, it used to be a part of the website Sim Media that some of you may have heard of but it's just SimTV now! We've got a massive selection of Sim related shows including a sitcom about the Newbie family called Bob&Betty, two massive reality shows: Sim Brother and Simvivor which are based on the real life shows Big Brother and Survivor! There are also great shows such as Like Minded, Sim Street, Pleasantview, Crystal Town and Help! I'm A Plantsim! The forums are also really cool and it's free to sign up and become a member! If you have an interest in making shows/films/music videos with the Sims then you should check this out as once your show is approved you get access to the site and you can upload your own shows yourself!  Grin

I run the Sim Brother series and here's a link to it's official site that I use for news regarding the show: http://simbrother5.blogspot.com/

But feel free to come and be a member of SimTV! Here are some screenshots of our shows:

Bob&Betty:

Sim Brother:

Simvivor:

There are so many more shows! So please check it out! www.simtv.co.uk !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: