Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:46:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes! Scary hairmesh has overrided my default "simple straight hair" mesh  (Read 2758 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:34:30 pm »

This particular mesh here has overidded the default generic long hair mesh the (you know, the basic one that shows whenever meshes don't work right) It's a slim chance, but has anybody ever experienced this particular one before?

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 09:49:42 pm »

Are you sure you've not downloaded any default replacement meshes for the maxis mesh? These will overwrite certain meshes, and old recolors for the maxis mesh will probably not show up right (unless the mapping is the same).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »

Yeah, I'm sure.  I'm thinking that the creator of this mesh accidently made a mistake and caused things to go this way.

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: