Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:58:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8k Sims hair Mesh FMhair006 (resolved)  (Read 3961 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Daakness

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:57:35 am »

I found these hair recolors on a website by Lidiqnata a creator on MTS2.  I already contacted Lidiq and unfortunately she/he does not know where the mesh is and the web site she linked two is down here's what the hair looks like:

The website was 8ksims and I didn't see them in the graveyard.  
Here's also the link to Lidiqnata's page itself:  http://lidiqnatasims2.webs.com/haircolors4.htm

Sims 2 sites are dropping like flies nowadays.  I'm starting to believe that I may never find this mesh but maybe you can link me to hair that looks similar.  All help is appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:01:31 am by Daakness » Logged

Call it immaturity, call it condescending, or whatever.  I will respond to rudeness with the rudeness you deserve.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 01:29:21 pm »

Mesh is included in this dl here http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=21013.0  , good luck!
Daakness

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »

wow!! that was totally unexpected on my part, thank you so much.  I was sure I was never going to be able to find this hair with that site down.  it worked and it's in my game thanks a lot.

Call it immaturity, call it condescending, or whatever.  I will respond to rudeness with the rudeness you deserve.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: