Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:24:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need more animal-crosses  (Read 2040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
werewolftrixie

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2012, 06:29:05 am »

So I've really been wanting to recreate a story that I never finished writing with my sims.  Problem is, all of teh characters morph into animals. Planning to do their half-forms, I have found OK downloads for my wolf boy's tail and some wings that I suppose will do for my raven and hawk babies and tails and years that will be ok for the fox, but I can't find decent wolf ears, a rat tail,  and last, but most definitely most important, my cat girly, Katrina.  Now, I know what you're thinking, "there are a bazillion and one cat ears and tails out there for sims!" problem is, thosse over used, overly generic tails and ears won't work for the telling of Katrina's tail.  She's a Norwegian forest cat, like this:

I would love to get started on this project, but I'm at a loss. searching just isn't working, so I'm turning to begging for a custom job.  If you could please help a girl out, it would be much obliged.

PS this is for sims2, not sims 3.
EDITED: had a hotlink picture, but I remembered and replaced it with a photobucket copy.
EDITED: Gave up on a few things and settled for much less than perfect, but oh well!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:09:07 am by werewolftrixie » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: