Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:46:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: life plant  (Read 6128 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rockguitardevil

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:27 pm »

Is there anywhere I can download the plant seed or the fruit that can be bought at the store?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:38:30 pm »

Check MTS. It's down at the moment but I'm 99% sure that I saw buyable seeds and/or buyable all produce including life fruit and death fish, etc. There is some sort of an unlocker there but with the site down I can't check what it is.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
johnston

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:55:32 am »

of course you could try looking near the science building.
Joe_Debock

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 09:43:03 am »

MTS is right, just register and its free, under mods or have green fingers and collect the seeds at the grave yard is where I got mine..
edinfresno

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:21:14 pm »

I know it's been a while since anyone posted here but this is important enough that it needs to be answered.

First, you don't need to buy or download anything to unlock the locked content in S3. (I found this out, myself.)

Here's what you do: Launch your game and in the loading screen open your cheat window (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type in testingcheatsenabled true.

Next, enter the house (family, house, whatever) you're playing.

Once inside open another cheat window and, in that, type buydebug on. Hit enter.

Now look in your catalogue: You'll see one item listed that's a question mark. Click that.

In there you'll find tabs for the fish, rocks and gems, plants and flowers and all that junk.

The items will show up as boxes so you'll have to mouse hover over them to get a popup description of each one.

What you'll find in that unlocked buyable items folder: Death Flower, Life Fruit, Everything you'd otherwise have to hunt for. I have a farm in my game that grows nothing but death flowers and life fruit, fish farm that grows nothing but Death Fish and Vampire Fish.

Follow the instructions I gave and  you'll be surprised what you find.
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 11:18:10 am »

It's quite a while since somebody posted in here, but i just started playing the sims 3 and that's the reason that i'm testng and trying to use some mods.
If you want the lifefruit an easy way go to MTS and look for the 'allfishandfruitsbuyable' mod. You can then buy all fruits, fish and books at the shops.
And there is a mod which gives you the debug cheat at the game start whitout cheating manually.

Here are the links: http://forums.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=buy&go=Go&gs=2&f=414&gs=2

http://forums.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=books&go=Go&gs=2&f=414&gs=2
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:25:51 am by wongfoo2003 » Logged

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: