Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:56:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Safari/African animals [as decoration]  (Read 8151 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Deontai

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2012, 06:32:30 am »

Howdy everyone.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download decorations that looked like animals [eg: lions, giraffes, elephants ect.]
I'm building a safari style town and would love some "wild animals" -- but I don't own Pets.

Thanks to anyone who can help! Smiley
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:51:35 am by Deontai » Logged

mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 07:41:17 am »

You can find many of those right here http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,110938.0.html at Insim. The creator that I linked you to made many different animals , just check his/her "topics" in their profile. There was a creator at MTS named TazmanOregon ( or something similar) that had made tons of animals , but they deleted their creations from that site. Blacky's Sims Zoo (just a coincidence , the site has nothing to do with zoo's really) also has quite a few. I have hippo's , alligators, monkeys , camels , panthers , zebras and others from them. Also go to TSR ( I hate to say that) and look for Suiryuue . They made chimps , camels , elephants and much more. I don't recall if their items were/are free or not. If not then "tap that ..." for them.  I have 421 megs of downloaded animals ( as deco) so there are lots out there , just look. Good luck!
Deontai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:46:01 am »

You can find many of those right here http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,110938.0.html at Insim. The creator that I linked you to made many different animals , just check his/her "topics" in their profile. There was a creator at MTS named TazmanOregon ( or something similar) that had made tons of animals , but they deleted their creations from that site. Blacky's Sims Zoo (just a coincidence , the site has nothing to do with zoo's really) also has quite a few. I have hippo's , alligators, monkeys , camels , panthers , zebras and others from them. Also go to TSR ( I hate to say that) and look for Suiryuue . They made chimps , camels , elephants and much more. I don't recall if their items were/are free or not. If not then "tap that ..." for them.  I have 421 megs of downloaded animals ( as deco) so there are lots out there , just look. Good luck!

Just noticed, these are for The Sims 2, not The Sims 3. Sad
But they are a really great find! Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:52:11 am by Deontai » Logged

mookie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 08:07:35 am »

So sorry , my bad! I shouldn't stay up all night and then try to tackle WCIF's,  Cheesy. I think it's bedtime for this bonzo, good luck!
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 06:02:37 pm »

there's a bunch of deco wild animals here
http://sims3-models.ucoz.com/forum/4-9-1

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: