Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:28:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neanderthal Clothing  (Read 4003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:56:14 am »

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. I wonder could someone make clothing for the Neanderthal Bodyshape. I have searched and searched and could only find a few things. Some swim and cool underwear but also formal and casual stuff too. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 04:49:04 am »

Did you see all this? http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,672.0.html There are quite a few clothes there , for most categories.

JacciRocker made some great stuff for this shape also , I'll add the link if I find it.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,96207.0.html  there they are
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:54:44 am by mookie » Logged
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:30:39 am »

Hello and thank you so much for responding so quickly to my posts. The clothing I have been linked to is the clothing I already have. You see I am looking for everyday and swim Neanderthal, jeans with tennis shoes regular shirts....etc. All the jean meshes have no shirts or no shoes or both, or with long jackets and things. If anyone knows where those might be or someone who could make them that would be great. Thanks again.
asimtale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:02 pm »

I want to second this request I have looked everywhere for the same thing. A simple t-shirt and gym shoes any help would be greatly appreciated.

Undecided Grin huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: