Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:57:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request  (Read 2430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RHCP-freak

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »

Okay so I REALLY want a male sim toddler hair that looks like my favorite singers son from my favorite band the Red Hot Chili Peppers. His name is Everly Bear Kiedis (son of Anthony Kiedis) and I really want hair for my male sim toddler.... because Everly is 4, so I think that is still a toddler... So if anyone can make this hair for me I will be SOOOO grateful! He looks like this *hotlink removed* <<< and this is how long his hair is from another view *hotlink removed*... so please if you can do this for me I will be SOO HAPPY!! <3 RHCP-freak
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:00:18 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:02:38 pm »

Please do not hotlink to images. It's bandwidth theft, which is not permitted here and on most forums you will visit. Instead, save the image to your computer and upload it to your own account on whatever third party image host you use. There is more information on hotlinks here (which is a sticky you'll see in just about every section of this forum, so you really can't miss it).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: