Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:15:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family  (Read 2828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babiieecesca

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2012, 03:40:36 pm »

im not sure how to explain this but if anybody can help i will really appreciate it, i moved my family into a house and when i click on it it says they live there but when i enter the house there not there like nobody lives there i dont know if ive done something.
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 03:47:58 pm »

I can think of two options to try, don,t know if it will work or not, but worth a try.

1. try moving them out with the family tool, and then move them back in. This may not work, sometimes you have to vist the lot first, but give it a try.

2. Try moving the whole lot to the lots and houses bin, and then place it rught back where you moved it from.

I've used both of those in the past when I've had similar issues.
babiieecesca

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 03:56:32 pm »

No they didn't work. Sad
coffeeTime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 04:32:17 pm »

Did you delete the letter box? Or is there no letter box on the lot?
Never delete the letter box. It not only controls the bills but also the portals for things like the school bus. I know one time I had a lot which I wanted to be residential but it had no mail box so I tried grabbing a mail box from a blank lot, put it in the sims inventory and moved him to the lot I wanted him to live on to find he had disappeared. So I couldn't get to his inventory to place the letter box. So I know no letter box can mean no sims. If this is the case, move the sim back to the bin and place a buyable mail box. I'm not sure where the download is, but if you Google you will probably find it.

mookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 07:17:47 pm »

Buyable mailbox and trash here   http://daydream.etowns.net/   hit Sims 2 , then mods/hacks, good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: