Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:15:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not that new but... eh.  (Read 2690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
orchidvalley

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 04:39:26 pm »

Since I posted a WCIF topic, I wouldn't suggest that I'm new, but I feel bad about not giving a formal greeting. My name is orchidvalley, but you can call me really anything you like. As long as it's not insulting. My main specialty is creating sims, but I don't think mine come out the way I want them sometimes. I am in love with anything Star Wars, so probably expect to see more of that. I'm not really into interior design and architecture. I do have troubles with downloading sims and houses since my computer apparently rejects the thought of ever collaborating with Clean Installer, and will not load them into my game. I have piles and piles of custom content lingering around. (Even though I barely use some, really should clean out my downloads folder) I wouldn't say that I'm new to the Sims, since I've had it for quite a while, but I wouldn't say I'm good at figuring some things out. I like to write, as well, so you'll probably see some long stories for the sims that I make, just because I love each and every one of them. I don't usually download sims for my game because I feel like I'm plagiarizing them all over my towns. I can honestly say that a lot of my old sims look very alike, because I overused face template #1. I mean, I still use it today, but at least I try to make my sims not identical. One of the main things I've wanted to do in my game is to make a legacy, but never got to it since I'm lazy. But other than that, I mostly go on and make little businesses and gardens. Well, since I can go on and on for hours about my computer and its problems, I'll just leave off saying this: I am pretty simple-minded when it comes to the sims and its glitches/problems.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:07:28 pm »

Hello, welcome, Orchid~

I used to use one face template, as well. XD
But I've come a long way since then~

Enjoy your stay. : D

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!