Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 06:57:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Sims i would like to request :]  (Read 6602 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Woah

Full time simmer :]

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2012, 05:56:02 pm »

Hey, Second time trying this, Hope its right, And legal this time x]
I Have The base game, Ambitions, World adventures, Fast lane, High end loft, Late night, Out door living, And generations, Not yet do i have pets or town life, Hope to get back up there :]

Anyway, The Sims I wanted to request are here:

Zayn malik:
Full:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
~~~
3/4:

~~~
Profile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koda Kumi

Full:

~~~
3/4:

~~~
Profile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall Horan

Full:

~~~
3/4:

~~~
Profile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis Tomlinson

Full:

~~~
3/4:

~~~
Profile:

I tried hard to find all the pictures that would match to those requirements :] Thanks to whoever tried to make them for me! I accept CC too, You can include that. Just try and provide a link to it and ill get to it! Thank you! If i need to make any changed let me know! And can i make more request later?
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:43:01 am »

Hello,

If you Can give me a couple of weeks, i can try and have these sims, done for you. But it may take me some time as i have other sim projects to complete, but i can have them done for you but first i need you to answer a few questions.

What age would you like these sims? teens sims, young adult sims or adult sims.

As soon as they are done i will pm you the download link. to where you can download these sims, i can even make them for the 3 age groups i mention including sims kids if you went these sims in your sims familys.

But Please Note that i will not Upload your Sims with cc and that i have all sims3 ep up to master suite stuff. Wink
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:10:00 am by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Woah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:51:31 pm »

Ah sorry I took awhile to come around! Thanks! I don't mind the time. :] Honestly I would like them all as young adults. :] I have all the ep besides the sp Town life, Ill get that soon though I hope. And I don't need any cc, Thanks! :] Thanks again, Pierre!! Cheesy
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 02:58:29 pm »

Ah sorry I took awhile to come around! Thanks! I don't mind the time. :] Honestly I would like them all as young adults. :] I have all the ep besides the sp Town life, Ill get that soon though I hope. And I don't need any cc, Thanks! :] Thanks again, Pierre!! Cheesy

I will start soon but i have another question do you have the showtime ep and what patch number are you i am patch to patch 1.32.3 the most recent patch?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Woah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:10:35 pm »

I plan to get showtime very soon, but I don't have yet, I think I'm on the most recent patch, I'll check this weekend :] and tell you! Cheesy
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:36:32 am »

Thank you and i should start, working on your sim friday and i will pm you the download link.

Woah

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 05:25:30 pm »

Okay! Thanks!!! :]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 08:31:43 pm »

Hello,

Here is a Small update on your request because of my game slowing down, i had to patch to patch 1.33 so you may have to install this patch if you went your sims to showup.

Woah

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 05:31:17 am »

Thanks for the notification, Ill Update tomorrow! :]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 10:05:01 am »

Your welcome, and here is a preview picture of your first sim. Please note that i am not perfect when it come to celeb sim so i made him as best as i could and your first sim is age as a teen  sim.

So let me know what you think of him and i will start on the rest of your request a little later today Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: