Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:46:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Calling All Search Gurus!** = FOUND!!!  (Read 3478 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:10:14 pm »

I need your help!!! Please!!!

*Update*: With the help of the wonderful Dullahan, I now have the hair (mesh and color!) and dress mesh (not the texture) for Shaya (pink and black)! But I'm still lookin for the hair for the other 2 girls! Thank you once again, Dullahan!!!

*UPDATE 2*: With DemurLass' help (over at the PlumbBobKeep), I now have the meshes for the last 2 hair styles!   YAY  Thank you yet again!!! The only other thing that I would need is Amie's blue hair color!!! Does anybody know where I could find it (or one like it?) Ooorrrrrr.....some kind soul willing to make it for me?!?   Heart3 <beggggs!>

*UPDATE 3*: I found the black and pink texture for Shaya's outfit!!!  Yahoo  Now all I need is the blue hair texture, and then I'll be happy!!!

*UPDATE 4*: The last piece of the puzzle was solved by DemureLass at PlumbBobKeep! She found the blue hair color over at GOS!!! Thank you once again!!! The link worked and I now have what I started out seeking this afternoon!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I am looking for some sims, hair and clothing that I used to have in my very 1st custom 'hood! I've got a bug in my bonnet to recreate it!

I found these sims at the exchange way back during the summer of 2009, when I 1st got into simming. I don't know when they were created or by who. But since the exchange went down, they are no longer available! I even tried the Wayback Machine, but got nothing!

Now, I should be able to recreate the sims themselves, but I need the clothes and especially the hair! And if anyone could point me in the right direction, even if only to the meshes, that would be WONDERFUL!

The girl in pink is probably going to be the hardest to recreate/find! But her and the one with blue hair are founders of the town and I would REALLY like to find/create them again!!! The last girl is Justeene, and she has a rainbow colored hair (it's hard to tell in the picture!).

Apparently, I was using the game camera to take pics...sorry, they're not the greatest! I found these on my old computer (over 3,000 pics!!!   shocked  Actually, it was over 6,000 with the thumbnails!!!). The funny (and sad!) thing is, I found all these folders from my old game...pictures, folders for various things, etc...but ABSOLUTELY NO .PACKAGE FILES!!!!!!!! There's nothing that I can use to even retrieve remnants of my old hood! All the folders are still there, but with little to nothing in them!   Cry   I even tried to reinstall my base game back on it to see if maybe it would unlock some info...to no avail! Sad  

So, I'm asking if maybe one of you AWESOME search gurus might be able to point me in the right direction! Please!!! If you've seen, even the meshes, for these girls, I would be TOTALLY ecstatic!!!   YAY

Thank you!

Shaya:

Amie:

Justeene:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:47:32 am by G-Knee » Logged

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 01:28:26 pm »

Shaya's hair looks like Nouk's dreads found here: http://www.wickednoukfamily.com/forums/index.php?topic=1357.0
(Post #9)
Or Tish's toxic tails found here (login/registration required) : http://tishsims.com/pageSite/sims2/crazyhair.php?page=5
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:38:54 pm by Dullahan » Logged

G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 01:51:39 pm »

You are an ANGEL!!! Thank you sooo very much! Here I thought that hair would be the last/hardest thing to find!  YAY Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now...for the rest of it! Do you by chance know anything about her outfit? Even just the mesh?

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 03:38:18 pm »

It would appear that the mesh for her outfit is either
Animera's short dress with boots: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=222001 <<< Pretty sure it is this one!
Or aardvarkams's funky boots: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=65533
I could be very wrong, but those are the closest things I've found so far.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 03:45:08 pm by Dullahan » Logged

G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 05:01:39 pm »

Thank you once again for your help!
I don't think either of those are it, BUT they did lead me to this one and I think it's the mesh being modeled in black and purple!  YAY
So, once again Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  Rock

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: