Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:05:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightlife Quirks' bug's' and Glitches!  (Read 20656 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Teresa

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2005, 10:17:39 pm »

The Mysterious fall over for no reason Death bug is back and it has gotten worse than it was before as you can plainly see!
This time Death/The Grim Reaper is affected
in this photo you can see she fell over and passed on
when ol Grimmy came' "he was invisable" all except for the black smoke and clipboard
plus his phone when he calls heaven or whoever he calls..

« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:44:24 am by Teresa » Logged

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

http://www.insimenator.net/

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 05:20:07 am »

Oh fabulous lol. Hopefully this will be addressed in the patch they are releasing.
Sim2Kid405

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 09:00:36 am »

another one i saw when giving birth near the stairs and a bathroom, my sims was inbetween the door.

Who\'s your daddy Sims
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 10:05:04 am »

Sim2Kid405 - grab pictures so we have more proof that it happens ..
To remove the panel hit F10 then get the snapshot then hit F10 to return the panel
then just alt + tab out and use ms paint to get it or use your in game camera

The more pics we get the less maxis has to ask questions and can correct it! Cheesy

Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 12:29:43 am »

Possible CrumpleBottom Bug ? maybe maybe not?  

ok now i have no mods in the game but i found this person traveling around and i cannot click on her ..
nor can i interact in anyway
it appears i can walk through her and no one notices her for any reason ..
oh and she does not interact with anyone no matter the situation

This was on a South lot forget the name but i will look later to report what lot i was on!

here she is knitting

And here she is walking with her purse

If anyone else has seen this please let me know before i do a re-install..
Thank You Fire.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 12:59:32 am »

It's the Freddy Krueger sweater
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 07:13:03 pm »

Quote from: kathy
It's the Freddy Krueger sweater

lol i was thinking the same thing!!

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Zelia Theb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 10:52:41 pm »

I've come across a few glitchy things myself (Two of which have been posted at MTS2).

Before installing, I made a back-up folder, went in the game and deleted the InSimenator from all of my lots (as that's the only hacked object I have), and used the Clean Installer to disable everything else.  I also chose to further disable them when the screen popped up (Which was weird, since I found them disabled anyway..but whatever, lol).

Anyway, no hacks, custom careers, custom food dishes, or anything of that sort were involved.

1 - move_objects on was involved.  It resulted in the loss of my first downtown lot, which is now an empty, blue, and unbulldozable square.  However, when asked where to go through the taxi, the lot appears, even with a preview picture.  I have not tested this as I am afraid to lose my dear sims.

2 - Sims were having problems doing much more than retrieving "Instant Meals" from the fridge.  At first, I thought it was the fridge.  No go.  I ordered groceries (despite that it was at 226/300), and nothing.  I checked my stove for burnt meals.  Nothing.  I washed dishes and took out the trash.  Nada.  Then, good old Remington (who was stuck in my house, and would not leave, and therefore needed to be fenced in and killed) gave me an idea.  When he was fenced in, I needed to take with him, a few of my kitchen island counters.  Of course, my sims still had plenty of counterspace, and never EVER had made a meal on the island counters anyway... but outside of the fenced area, suddenly my meals were accessible.  But this was not the end of my toils!

Remington is dead.  The fences are gone.  The issue occurs again.  So this time, I went ahead and replaced each and every counter.  Nothing.  I went through the whole shebang again.  And then, many dollars later (as at this point, I am weary of any game cheats after the move_objects incident), I decide that perhaps it was the stove.  This seemed to work.  However, on MTS2, someone mentioned that they had custom meals involved with theirs (Which I do not download anyway), and another one found that lowering and re-raising the cooking skill level solved this issue.  A third party mentioned such issues without having NL installed.

2 has been the most annoying, as it resulted in my hungry sims getting dangerously low with their motives.

And now...3.

3 - Stairs.  Not so annoying, really.  But unusual.  I now present screenshots of a 3x1 (or is it 1x3?) lot in Downtown.  It's a residential space.  Here are some pics:

In this shot we see that my stair case, for some reason, extends below the floor.

This is a shot of that very same space, just a floor lower.  Notice the lack of iron bars.

And now, I present the most unusual of pictures.  When deciding what sort of stair case to use, I found out that my stairs were able to fit through walls.  So I checked it out on the front of my house (to see if it made an auto-hole in the wall), and found this.

Note that the move_objects cheat was never enabled on this lot.

Aside from that, I noticed that one of the green floorings was completely removed (Recycled-somethingorother - a bunch of green circles overlapping in what I think was either the linoleum or concrete section).  It's been changed into a tiger-stripey sort of flooring, which I don't like one bit!

Not being able to build to the edge of the lot is still annoying; and more so since the advent of the smaller lots.  If one wants to have an extended/overlapped roof (that is support by say, pillars around the outer walls), we further have to kill our space by one square.
maniac19642003
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 12:26:50 am »

I myself just encountered a weird bug/glitch/whatever in the game, I had used insim to give all my sims cellphones then I had one sim, Sleepy's sim, call the matchmaker and when I bought some love potion (10) from her for $3,500 Sleepy's sim just disappeared from view, she could still be clicked wit her pic there on the left side, but her sim is actually invisible right now on my lot. Has anyone else seen this happen yet?
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 12:30:39 am »

Sounds like you snookered into buying the Love Potion of Invisibility Smiley  Do you have a plumb bob for her or nothing at all?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 01:54:03 am »

I dont know if anybody else noticed this yet but pregent vampires will run for the toliet  in daylight, They will also do it if there in there casket Its more of a nucents then it is anything.

(Banner By Sugah)
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 08:30:57 am »

Quote from: Zelia Theb

Note that the move_objects cheat was never enabled on this lot.

I've been thinking about this, Zelia Theb.  You say the move_objects cheat wasn't enabled on this particular lot, but once you've enabled the move_objects cheat on any lot, it's enabled on all lots until you disable it or restart the game.  

Had you enabled it on another lot before you started working on this quirky one?

(great pix by the way!  Cheesy )

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 10:24:06 am »

Yes I got caught out like that.  I had move_objectsed while in another lot and hadn't caught onto the fact it was game-wide

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 10:29:12 am »

Quote from: Inge Jones
Yes I got caught out like that.  I had move_objectsed while in another lot and hadn't caught onto the fact it was game-wide

What?! The inimitable Goddess Modder, Inge Jones is human!  Well, now I'm going to have to go and re-evaluate my life!  Tongue

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
maniac19642003
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2005, 03:59:49 pm »

Quote from: jase439
Sounds like you snookered into buying the Love Potion of Invisibility Smiley  Do you have a plumb bob for her or nothing at all?

She had the plumbob thing, but when I select a different sim, she disappears from the lot completely, no pic on the left and no visible sim. I'm not even sure if moving them out and back in the house would fix it, I think I'd have to remake the entire family, 5 sims, and just forget about calling the gypsy matchmaker to get those potions cuz thats when this all started, was after getting those from her.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: