Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:47:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 3 unemployment mod needed  (Read 4321 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ktara

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2012, 07:26:23 pm »

I saw a link for this on another site, but the link was invalid. I need this mod for a challenge I am doing in which certain women are not allowed to have a job. I found out on the formum for the challenge that the game would from time to time take women for work. Any help in getting this mod would be very appreciated.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 08:02:03 pm »

What site was the link leading to and do you remember the creator? A google search using those parameters might yield something.

Edit: Could it be this? I did a search for "Sims 3 unemployment", which led me to a thread on MTS, which led me to an inactive link, but gave me a site name. I did a search for the site name and found Twallen had taken his stuff elsewhere, so I did a search for "Twallen" and voila!

For future reference, please give every scrap of information you can about something you're looking for. Where you originally saw it, who created it, etc. The more information you give, the easier it will be for people to help you find what you need.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:12:20 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Ktara

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:12:32 pm »

The link was sending me to ts3.tscexchange.com, I don't know the creator just got the link from the royal kingdom challenge for sims 3 on modthesims. I tried google but it kept bringing up links about real life unemployment even when I put sims 3 unployment mod in the search.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 08:12:55 pm »

Read my edit above. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Ktara

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:25:40 pm »

Thank you very much. Since getting that one I'm almost ready to begin the challenge.
malikinam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 06:37:54 am »

i have saw many invalid links but i want to know about the techniques of come back..

malik
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: