Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:18:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LizCrea Sims 2 - very new forum  (Read 4326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:28 am »

First a very short introduction : I think that Insimenator is one forum where I'm still the oldest member from 2006 or so.

I chose xobor dot com to host the new forum, because it's a very safe and secure German hosting site.

Other than this, I do most of time convert some other creators' outfits to sexier meshes that I found here and at two 'only for adult' sites/forums.

Registration is required to download from LizCrea Sims 2 and very active members (posting) have access to my request sub-forum if they want to get any of my creations from my photo album.

+ 18 clothes (converted to sexier meshes) are a specific area and not viewable for guests.

However you're invited to visit  LizCrea Sims 2 and my photo album.

Also note that I'm the only CC creator acting there as such. Consequently it might take me some time for updates.

Plus : LizCrea Sims 2 doesn't ask for any sort of donation. Only introducing oneself after registration would be fine via PM or the Intro thread. It'd be a minimum to make all feel well and start knowing each other.
Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 04:59:58 am »

Here's Beosboxboy's super nice Rosecrown recoloured :

http://576395.xobor.com/t135f4-Other-Bodyshop-items-hair-accessories.html#msg1064

Registration to the forum is required.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: