Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:07:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install all the sims 2 expansion packs?  (Read 1962 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maxilos

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:34:16 am »

I have trouble installing the expansion packs. I'm confused here. A LITTLE HELP!??

I downloaded a torrent, but the expansion packs are confusing. I don't know how to start this. If anyone is kind enough, can they check this?

[such links are not allowed]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:18:53 am by Theraven » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 09:19:32 am »

We can help you with regular CD installment or downloads from EA's site, but we do NOT offer help with cracks/torrents/illegal copies of the game, or any such.

Consider yourself warned, and if you post such links again, you'll get a permaban.  

Please read the rules - you can find them here.

Do not post, request or link to keys, key generators, cracks, warez/illegal software sites (or software piracy), crack search engines, file sharing networks (such as Kazaa or LimeWire), or any other illegal activities. Asking for any information regarding the location of the aforementioned items for any reason is also against site rules. This is certainly not an exhaustive list, so please use your common sense and, if in doubt, ask any of the site staff for clarification. Violation of this rule may earn you a straight ban without warning.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:28:11 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: