Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:51:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anyway someone could be so kind to make Kate Moennig/Shane McCutcheon?  (Read 9686 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2012, 11:46:39 pm »

Alright, first. I really love Shane, she is my favorite character in the L Word. And I am trying to make this L Word storyline. I already have Carmen, Jenny, and Alice. Really the closest people to Shane. And I can't start it without my love, Shane. You have no clue how much this would mean to me, if I could get Shane. So, here are the pictures:

I really hope these pictures work enough. I do have all of the EPs. As well as: Celebration, Family Stuff, and Mansion and Garden Stuff Packs.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that I am not asking for too much. Thanks again for reading, and possibly considering.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:27:51 am by Levera » Logged

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

Lizzy123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 01:34:26 am »

I'd gladly give it a try, hoping to find a fitting short hairstyle.

OK, I created this Kate Moennig Sim for you.

Hair XMSims09 rec by jenfold
Skintone Superego by Lilith LJ
Eyes by Jesse (Keepitallinside)
Lips Serasims
Eyeshadow CuriousB

Clothing sims4life.de

I took the first black and white photo as a basis.

Link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?9c7j0h29x0rt9vb

I hope it's right this way to re-edit the post to give you the details and link.

Enjoy !
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:49:27 am by Lizzy123 » Logged
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:28:41 pm »

Picks up jaw from the floor then cries happily. OMG!!!! She is perfect!!!!! Thank you!!!!

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: